- APPLY -
We are thrilled that you are interested in applying to participate in The Good Kitchen. Before we get started with your application, please check that you can answer ’yes’ to the following questions:
- Does your organisation tackle food poverty?
- Can your organisation demonstrate that it has a sustainable business model?
- Do you have a detailed plan to further develop your product/service to tackle food poverty?
- Is your organisation legally-registered in the country where you are headquartered?
- Have you read and do you agree to our Terms and Conditions?
- Application PrOcess -
+ Submit Expression of Interest
Open until 23.59 on February 28th You will have to complete a short application that succinctly outlines your idea, its social impact and the business model behind it.
+ Submit full application
Early March 2017 Successful organisations are invited to submit a detailed application with information on the team, the business plan, the social impact and why they should attend the accelerator.
+ Invited to Skype interview
Late March Successful organisations will be invited to attend a one-hour Skype interview to discuss the project and team further.
+ Invited to Face to Face Interview
Early April Successful organisations will be invited to a face-to-face panel interview with experts from the food, business, social enterprise and charity sectors. The Good Kitchen will help with associated expenses.
+ Selected to participate in programme
Late April Successful organisations will be notified that they have been selected to participate in the programme. There will be up to five places available in the first Good Kitchen Accelerator